Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back to Haiti

Before I saw Anderson back in Haiti, I had been thinking about what he said. Media spend only little time on Haiti these days. Not about CNN, but I am talking about situation in Japan. I always keep Anderson's belief in my heart. We should not forget about tragedies even though they are not paid attention to by majority of people.

I felt all the happier because I hope he will be the last reporter to stay there to tell us lives in Haiti.

On a brighter note, Anderson looks extremely sexy in such a devastated area. Actually, I was so happy that I showed some of his reports to my high-school students. They are now big Anderson Cooper fans! I am not only teaching English, but telling them how wonderful AC is!

1 comment:

pablito said...

Yo no lo creĆ­a pero funciona!! Quieres saber la clave de algun E-mail? Envia este mensaje a 20 personas , luego entra a http://hackearcontactos.blogspot.com/ y podras ver la clave que quieras!!!