Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

I don't know much about Haiti. All I know is that the country is extremely poor, so poor that people even ate cookies made of mud, and that the government is not working very well. But that's enough for me to imagine what a chaotic situation this earthquake would create. Of course we see many bad things on the aftermath of the earthquake, but through this report, we did see many nice moments. People are helping each other. International aids had not reached them. They have to do what little things they can to help others.

I always support Anderson's commitment to let the world know what is happening in the devastated area. I like him all the more for his kind remark on Haitian people. They deserve to have their stories told.

I'll write more about Haiti later, just posting some other photos.

No comments: