Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Talk with Bibi

Generally speaking, many Japanese people are ignorant of what's happening in Israel. To us, what's happening there is world away and we are so indifferent. I remember my Canadian coworker say,"Israeli issues are often taught in Western countries and many people are concerned about it but here in Japan, not so many people know about it." (... oh well
I'm just making excuse for my ignorance.)

Anyway, I don't have a positive feelings toward Israel as far as I learned from the talk between David and Anderson. Making the Middle East nuclear-free is so important for the entire world. And in order to realize it, Iran is the key. I can understand that. However, Israel cannot make it as long as the country itself is unstable. I think Obama is right. Dealing with Israel/Palestine issues is the most important in that region.

-------------------------------------------
I captured some cute pictures! I hope you enjoy them :)








2 comments:

pebbles said...

Hey Mio! I was hoping you'd still be blogging, I thought you've totally abandoned it. I don't know, but all of a sudden now, I thought of visiting your blog. And I'm glad I did - you're back! I always enjoy your screen caps, and as usual, the one with him smiling is the best. Hope you could blog regularly again.

mio_bella said...

Thank you, Pebbles, for visiting this place.
I didn't blog for a few months and it is no wonder everyone felt that way, that I had quit blogging any more. But I always feel kind of guilty for not updating this blog.
It is really nice to update so that I can communicate with many of my Anderfan friends!

Having said so, I have been exhausted from work and didn't have energy left for updating. But I will again soon!