Saturday, December 13, 2008

Planet in Peril and so on...

Planet in Peril documentary was full of horrifying images. I was really scared by how terrible human beings can be. As a Japanese, fin soup is so common for us. Many of us get excited about eating shark fin. We must stop eating and people should know what is happening to get them and how shark-fin eaters are seen by the rest of the world.

Anyway, I don't have much time to think and write everything I want. I'll have Christmas break in a week. I don't have any plans for it, so I'll make another project for my classes using this documentary. I'll share my thought then.

Speaking of PIP, how many kinds of commercial does it have? But above all, I like this one! You can easily tell the reason why.


Anderson seemed to be in a good mood today, didn't he? He showed his match against Phelps almost every time before commercial break so that viewers wouldn't change the dial.

I love it when he said, "this is actually Wolf Blitzer's body," when shown this picture of Anderson wearing speedo bathing suit. He is so cute!





By the way, I see some comments by vexed readers. I might not approve those comments, but I did. We need to know there are some people who are irritated by other ACfans' words. They need some places to raise their voices.

They are constantly trying to convince me that not all Anderson fans are nice, which I find a nasty thing to say. How might Anderson feel? I believe we are all nice people, or we should be. We all watch Anderson's passionate reports from remote areas where people are struggling to live, which make us eager to help them, stories of selfless people who help those in need, and discussion with variety of view points. As for me, in order to understand what Anderson is telling us about, I need to study the background, histories, and in my case English. When I see reports, I think of how I should react. Since I started watching AC360, I think I've changed a lot. How can one be uneducated and cold-hearted when he/she is attracted to such a remarkable journalist?

I do get annoyed by some people who dislike me but I try not to think about them. I want to keep blogging to have fun, not to be disturbed.

4 comments:

Molly C. said...

Hi again Mio! I must admit I "read" your blog mostly to drool over your yummy screencaps of Anderson. On the other hand, I also enjoy reading your posts because, since you are not from the U.S., you provide a welcome, different point of view about Anderson's show. And I think it is admirable that you are open-minded enough to post everyone's thoughts, not just the opinions of people you agree with. I think Anderson would be quite proud that you try to look at things "from all the angles," as he would say. Stay warm and dream wonderful Ander-dreams!

mio_bella said...

Thanks, Molly.
I'm so glad you enjoy the screencaps and my writing. I'm not 100% confident in my English, so I'm happy when I can write what I write and get a nice feedback.

I haven't been posting often, as I get few chances to see Anderson without captions. But I do watch 360 daily and still, every time Anderson appears on the screen, I get so excited. How can one stay calm!?

pebbles said...

Hi Mio! Don't be distracted about what people are saying. The important thing is what you do makes you happy and makes us Anderfans happy as well. I love your screencaps you almost always get his best shot, especially when he's smiling.

mio_bella said...

Thanks, Pebbles.

I start blogging for myself and I am happy about doing this. And if what I do make you happy as well, I'm even more happy! Thanks for encouraging me. I'll try to post more yummy Anderson pictures!