Monday, November 17, 2008

Obama - Clinton

I still cannot help screaming when I see Anderson appears on TV or while I was watching podcast on my way to the office. The longer I see him, the more addicted I become.

Obama may choose Hillary as Secretary of State. (He also has other guys in his mind, but, of course, I know none of them.) I think it a perfect idea. While they were competing for nomination, they had bad words to each other. During that period, I was wondering whether they could establish a good relationship. Whether they could or not does not matter, actually. They definitely have to and we should forget what they said or they did in the past. They should move on to the bright future. Therefore, I hate media showing images of bad times in the past.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since discovering Anderson, I can give you details on every current event happening around the world! People just look at me like I'm a walking news broadcast :)

I'd really like to see Hillary and Obama working together.

pebbles said...

Hi Mio! As always you get the best screencaps of Anderson. Don't worry Mio, you're not alone in admiring Anderson. I do that too. Everytime he appears on TV, I make it a point to watch him, even if it's only a commercial for PIP or CNN Heroes. He looks so cute no matter what!

Anonymous said...

I had really hoped that the program would get back to REAL news,instead they are STILL taking up too much time with politics!


Don't they realize the election is over?

mio_bella said...

Anonymous person,
Thanks for visiting this place and leaving some comments. Although I always watch 360, I am not still a wise news watcher. I'd love to learn more about world news from you!

Pebbles,
I'm glad you like the screencaps here. As I always say, we have open caption on CNNj and there are only a few seconds to catch Anderson without caption. It's getting a little boring for me to picturecap these days.

Anonymous person,
You're right. They spend too much time on politics. But last night show was all right to me.