Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hopeful Future

There seems to be a lot of hope all over America. I was watching another CNN program, I don't remember what program though, and heard somebody say that what they expect Obama is "vision" and "action" just as what Kennedy and Roosevelt did and that they also expect him to destroy chaos as Clinton did. Just listening to him, I could tell how much they expect him to change their country.

I went to Washington D.C. last spring, but it is really difficult or rather impossible for a tourist to see inside the building. Later I learned it was allowed to enter it before 9/11, which surprised me a lot.
Anyway, I learned a lot about the White House on this show. I was mesmerized by how nicely decorated it is. I like the idea that there are something that's never been changed and something that have been added by each resident.


I'm not good at economics and I have never been paying attention to the show when it turns to economic crisis. My boyfriend asked me how American people see the situation now and I couldn't answer well, about which he criticized and made fun of me! I'll paying more attention tomorrow...

No comments: