Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chinese Athletes 1

When I heard about the allegation of Chinese athletes giving false ages, I thought that America is making every tiny incident a reason to criticize China. They do look much younger than a 16-year-old girl. But at that time, Chinese athletes were said to have passports with their age over 16. I didn't actually see their performances, but they must have done their best as to win the gold medal. We should pay respect to their effort.

I remember reading a comment to the live blog. She was a 39-year-old Asian woman claiming she looks in her 20s. I had a similar experience in the US. I was asked by a 10-year-old American girl if I was 16 years old! I was over 30 at that time. Indeed, Asian girls do look younger than actual ages.




In Japan, not many comedians are highly respected. That's because most of them lack sense of humor and intelligence. In Japan, we make light of humor. So many comedians have really poor taste. Recently, we have too many comedians in Japan and people are turning to them. However, in my opinion, very few are really talented. When I see comedians in America, they are all so sophisticated.
Kathy Griffin is the best person to make Anderson giggle!




Snake in the pants! Yikes!!

Anderson and Erica did say they wouldn't do that. Of course not. Anderson is scared to death of snakes, isn't he?




DRAMATIC ANIMAL VIDEO



Pebbles let me know about this video. I have been stuggling with my PC trying to see webcast. Still, I cannot. It's really nice to see what I've wanted to see. Thanks again, Pebbles!


AC360 Behind the scenes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,


I came back to your site looking for the last PIP pictures you had posted,the ones from CNN.


Did you remove them?
I was hoping to save them to my computer?

pebbles said...

You're welcome Mio! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the second webcast where Erica was talking to Anderson. My connection wasn't working properly, it was just hanging all the time. So, I'm hoping they'd post that too on cnn.com.

pebbles said...

Hey Mio, good news! I got another tip for you. They posted the 2nd webcast on cnn.com-video it's also entitled "AC360 behind the scenes." It's the part where Erica was interviewing Anderson- both of them are so funny. Erica was explaining her "clever-cleaver" joke to Anderson and he doesn't seem to get it. He was kidding, of course just to tease Erica saying she wasn't THAT funny. Enjoy the video!

pebbles said...

By the way, look for the Erica/AC video under the tag CNN TV for easy access (located at the lower part of cnn.com video page)

mio_bella said...

Sorry to reply to you so late!

Anonymous person,
I haven't deleted but I just hid the post. I still have all the pictures. I can send you the files if you want!

Pebbles,
Thank you so much for the tips!
It seems not only I but all my Anderfans in Japan cannot see the webcam.

anne said...

HI Mio!


It was ME who asked you about the PIP photos,to save them to my computer.
I would love to have them!

However,when I was typing my comment I hit anonymous,bit wanted to hit NAME instead!
Sorry!!