Friday, August 22, 2008

Anderholidays

Ugh... I haven't updated this blog for about a week. I don't like to say I am busy but I am. I am at work for more than 13 hours! I cannot watch the show let alone blog about it.

Fortunately, I don't have to go to work early in the morning today, and I managed to see the show on live, finding Anderson taking off from work. I'm so glad! I'm not missing much. (I am missing much news, though.)

In my last post, I wrote about the very young Chinese gymnasts. I was going to write more about that, but I didn't. And today, they were still talking about the incident, which surprised me. In Japan, we never talk about that any more. However, it is important whether or not they are entitled to the prize. I saw a lot of athletes disqualified because of small mistakes. In this case, China let disqualified athletes in the event in the first place. China is probably trying to wash out this incident and that's why we rarely see this in news programs any more.

The shot from Wednesday show was about a monkey paying a brief visit to a Tokyo subway station. The video look hilarious. It was just a tiny cute monkey that caused a havoc. The more civilized the city becomes, the more vulnerable it becomes to nature.

1 comment:

monitor said...

Oh, never mind, tis is not a new layout. I thought this was another anderblog. Silly me.