Thursday, June 19, 2008

In Japan, June is one of the worst month; rainy season. It's raining so hard and even when it's not raining, it's so humid and I get soaked with sweat. This weather really deprives me of energy and I have been feeling pretty tired these days. Come to think of it, I haven't taken any single holiday since I came back from my trip to New York. More than two months! No wonder.

Watching 360 is the best way for me to feel so relaxed and excited. Last night, I didn't have time to sit back and watch the show. I was tired out and just DL podcast and watched it on my bed. I was falling asleep but at the same time, I was almost screaming to see and hear ultra-sexy anchor.

He was ultra-sexy on Wednesday, too.

Obama & Muslim women?

Two women in head scarves were asked to go back so that they wouldn't be seen on TV? They were talking a lot about this issue, but I assume they would have been talked even longer if those women were seen. Everything can generate discussion.


Heart attack


Anderson looked so serious when they were talking about causes of heart attack. With no wonder. He is so concerned about his health. High cholesterol and overweight could be deterimental to one's health.

Actually, my father was told to lose weight by his doctor and he has been spending more and more time walking with our dog. I don't know if my father lost his weight but Bella, my dog, lost her weight. She used to weigh 11kg but now 9kg! It's really hard for me to lose 2 kg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mio,

Thanks for creating such a great website. I really enjoy reading your blog. I was just wondering if there was any word on what happened to Peter's site?

Thanks!

mio_bella said...

I don't know what happened to Peter. I guess he got some nasty comments from an anonymous person. Probably, that's why he keeps all the comments hidden. It's really sad he won't update his blog. I love his works.