Friday, May 23, 2008

Reading guys

I don't know when I will be "not busy." Just two pics from Thursday show.


*******************************************
By the way, I found myself attracted to a guy who is reading very seriously. Reading guys look so sexy to me! I tried to find the picture of Anderson reading "The Looming Tower." I do have it but I cannot find it on my PC. I went to the former 360 interactive site but the images are no longer available. Does any of you know where I can DL it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mio I just went to the special site and those pictures are still there where he is reading the book.

mio_bella said...

I can see pictures of Anderson in Afghanistan, Congo, Turkey but I cannot download it...

Anonymous said...

Mio-can you not just copy and save to your pictures? That was the way I did it. Hope that helps. If not if you have an email address I can send it to you.

mio_bella said...

Thanks for the offer, Anonymous person. Actually some of my friends already sent it to me!