Thursday, April 17, 2008

Radio City Music HallSpeaker Series

A friend emailed me this info. Living in Japan, making use of this opportunity is impossible for me, but some of you might be interested. (Or you have already got this info.)


MSG Entertainment announces the first annual "Radio City Music HallSpeaker Series," entitled "The Minds That Move The World." This is atimely and important series of events that will provide attendees with aunique framework for understanding America's current political landscapeand place in world politics, through the insight of some of the mostprominent political figures of our time. Featuring: President BillClinton, Vice President Al Gore, John Edwards, Rudy Giuliani, TuckerCarlson, James Carville, Anderson Cooper, Arianna Huffington, and Tim Russert.

***To purchase, tickets go to: http://radiocity.com/speakerseries/


Radio City Music Hall Speaker Series- "The Minds That Move The World"Schedule:

*April 21st, 8:00PM*Tucker Carlson, James Carville and Arianna Huffington (Moderated byAnderson Cooper)

*May 2nd, 8:00PM*Vice President Al Gore

*May 28th, 8:00PM*John Edwards and Rudy Giuliani (Moderated by Tim Russert)

*June 17th, 8:00PM*President William Jefferson Clinton


---------------------------------------------------

I am falling behind in updating this blog. I feel as if I am procrastinating handing in homework, saying, "I did that. I just forgot!" I watched 360! I didn't just blog about it!

Here are some photos from the past two days.



See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mio,
Send me your mailing address at catbox0@cox.net and I'll mail you a copy. Interesting article with yummy pictures.

Sandyeggo

mio_bella said...

Sandyeggo,
Thanks for the offer! I'll email you later.