Saturday, April 19, 2008

FLDS

Thanks to jetlag, my daily schedule has changed a little bit. Finally I am keeping early hours! I used to blog after I came back from work, that is I started blogging after midnight. Now, I get so sleepy after work and I sometimes don't turn on PC before I go to bed.

Only on Friday, I can see LKL just before AC360. I like Anderson's fake(?) smile he shows at the beginning and I like it a lot!









The caption is really annoying to me!
I don't want the caption!


While I was watching FLDS stories, I was watching them from various angles and sometimes, I was being skeptical.

1. Do you have to meddle in how they are living in the sect?

They are completely secluded from the modern society. They eat what they make, they wear what they sew, and they educate their kids in their own way. To us, their way of living is so weird. They should know more civilized and humane lives. However, that's their life. There may be some sexual abuse but we see them in our life too.

Take Iraq situation for example. The former regime seemed terrible. But they had their own way. Its people might have been scared all the time but they might have known how to lead lives that would not threaten them. However since Iraq war, their lives have been threaten. They may be killed at any moment. They had their own way, but we believed that they should have better lives. In the end they are suffering.

Even so, the people in the sect are living in America. American people should do something before it's too late. Because people are living VERY naturally, women keep on reproducing as soon as they are ready. They don't know our law. There will be too many people who worship Warren Jeffs.


2. Is this a religious group?

I remember they sometimes called them a religious group. Is teaching of Jeffs religion? Religion should be something that make our lives better one and that make us very nice persons. Followers must be nice people but what about the leader? What was his intention of making people believe that he was a "God?" Was it pure? Was it for his good?

I don't know much about this group but it reminds me of a troublesome "religious" group in Japan. We knew they were very weird, very unique group. What they were doing was nothing but absurd. Sometimes, they paid a lot of money for water, with which the leader had washed his face. And they happily drank it. The leader was a very messy, probably stinky, guy. Here's another example. They wore funny looking clothes and sang and danced in downtown to spread their teaching. ...Anyway, we just made fun of them. Gradually, the group metamorphosed into a terrorism group. They killed so many people.

Religion should be a way to pursue World Peace. But when it has a lot of followers, it could mislead its people, which I think we are seeing all around the world.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLUEMAN GROUP

How artistic! They pour a lot of color ink onto drums and play them. I can not only enjoy the rhythm but also they look so beautiful.


At the end of the show, we were wrapped up with a lot of paper! That's why we saw notice so many times at the beginning of the show. The notice says; Paper used in this show is recycled.

This is the most exciting show I have ever seen! They didn't say a word but they know how to make us excited and how they communicate with audience. I sometimes call my teaching "an entertainment show." I stole some ways of entertaining my students!

A blueman and I

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

POINT ONE
That Marleigh Meisner and the manhating female judge both look like total w*h*o*r*e*s. I'd bet meisner has at least four tattoos. Just based on her looks I'd also guess that she probably has whored around with at least 84 different men.

Only a slut would want those kids taken from their wonderful families. I am praying that both those hogs come down with brain cancer--several large tumors-each. I would enjoy a youtube video showing their diseased body flopping around on a hospital bed.

The patriots who are standing up for these kids and the constitution need to get together and form an organization to resist this and other atrocities by the government and their henchmen.

Further, all baptist churchs should be picketed on sunday to protest the invovlement of the el dorado baptist church in assisting the pigs, providing buses and acting as collaborators. this is a huge problem.

POINT TWO
At least the FLDS girls haven't taken the LBT (low back tattoo) like your whorish slut women in Texas.

And that TV hog with the bug eyes looks like a slut too.

Now for some real info:

It was legal to marry at 14 year in both texas and utah until recently. In utah, at least, the law was changed with the specific intent of persecuting the FLDS, who are great people, at least the few I have met.

I've often said that i would rather have my daughter(s) become the 10th wife of a good man than the first wife of a feminized white meat pussy.

The only difference between a 14 yo and a fifteen year old is one day. Big deal. It is legal to marry a 15 year old in utah right now.

The real lesson here for you Texas swaggerbitches is that DCFS will soon be coming for your children. "Emotional Abuse" is a term so ambiguous that it can mean whatever the slut manhater social work whore wants in to mean. Do you teach your kids that god loves them. Surely, that is emotional abuse--at least to an athiest bitch.

Do you teach your kids not to intermarry with white people. Now, that is politically incorrect emotional abuse for sure.

I still hope those two hogs get brain cancer--me and probably phred phelps are praying for it right now.

Pussy, feminzied white men have lost this country and it started when they let their women become disobedient. Suffer you slime.

pebbles said...

Hey Mio! I don't know if this could help but I think you can turn off the Closed Caption using the Menu of your TV. I think you just have to look for the Setup and under that they have an option for Caption to turn it off or on. I hope this helps and works for you. Love your picture.

Pebbles

Anonymous said...

********DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK FROM DUMURO***********

IT WILL INFECT YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!


I HAVE SEEN THOSE KINDS OF THINGS BEFORE,MIO,BOTH ON YOUR SITE AND OTHERS,INCUDING ACE.

IT SEEMS THOSE IDIOTS GET A THRILL OUT OF DOING THIS,BUT IT IS PROBABLY THE SAME PERSON,UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES.

PLEASE DELETE IT MIO,AND WATCH OUT FOR THESE CRUEL NOBODYS.

I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD START MODERATING THE COMMENTS HERE,THEN YOU WOULD GET RID OF THE LIKES OF THEM.

mio_bella said...

Pebbles,
Thanks for the suggestion. We have open caption service here and we cannot erase it :( We might have some way to do that, but I have a simple, traditional TV and I cannot change the setting. I'm glad you like the pictures. I'll try exciting you with beautiful pictures!

Anonymous person,
Thanks for the warning. I'm sorry for people who might have clicked the the link. I should have startedmoderating the comment earlier. I changed the setting right now. I hope this place to be a more pleasant places for regular visitors.
I really appreciate your comment.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mio - long time no speak. I love looking at your pictures, Ander- and otherwise. Glad you enjoyed the historic places in the Northeast ! Did U get to stroll around any of the Ivy League schools while you're here? Univ of Penn is a beautiful place with old trees. My cousin attended school there. The fall is also gorgeous , so you have to come back then and see the leaves changing in New England!

xtina

mio_bella said...

Thanks for visiting this site, xtina.

Since I read your comment at 360 blog, which was just a few days ago(I haven't had time to sit back and enjoy live 360 these days...), I was thinking about you.

I didn't visit any schools this time. Autumn colors must be so beautiful there. I was always proud of Japanese autumn colors but a former coworker from NYC was shocked to find that ours was not at all beautiful compared to theirs. I would love to visit the States in fall, and visit NYC during Christmas time or New Year's Eve!