Thursday, April 24, 2008

murmur...

Even though they spent most of their time talking about election, AC360 is still a stress reliever for me. What was stressful? My boyfriend! After I came back from my trip, I only saw him once. At that time, I dropped into his place to get back something that I had lent him. He was there. We didn't have enough time and talk about ten minutes and I left there. Today, I went to his apartment again. But he was so tired that he was sleeping most of the time. When I got there, I started watching a Japanese news program, and after an hour or so, I left. I am really afraid I won't be able to have any romantic feeling to him any more. What should I do? I should get rid of him from my life? Or should I keep him in my real life and get really excited to see Anderson Cooper in his absence? Thinking what to do is already bothersome. Why not just enjoy watching 360? This must be the best idea!

Yeah!


:)

Yummy :p

I was surprised how much money they need to keep on campaining. I remember writing the same thing a few months ago, but still all those figures told in the show were shocking to me. She raised more than whopping 10 million dollars within 24 hours!? This really means a lot to her. Getting donation is equivelent to getting votes. Once a person donatea money, no matter how much/little it might be, he/she will keep on supporting their candidate and they are keen on his/her political strategy.


6 comments:

pebbles said...

Hey Mio! I was surprised with your post - asking our opinion on your love life. But as a fellow Anderfan, my advice to you is for you to talk things out with him. Maybe you'll find out what could be wrong. I hope that helps. As for AC, he's for keeps. I'm sure he would always make you happy, no matter what. Thanks for the screencaps. I love the 3rd picture, he's looks lovelier whenever he smiles. Anderson wasn't on today, does anybody know where he could be?

Anonymous said...

Mio--if you are a Sex and the City fan--you will know the phrase "maybe he's just not that in to you." Could be the case--however--you are so smart and pretty, you shouldn't put up with a guy treating you like that. Dump him!!

A Friend!

Anonymous said...

Mio-If you are familiar with Sex and the City--you have heard the phrase "he's just not that in to you." Sounds like that could be the case with him. You are too smart and pretty to put up with that kind of behavior. Tell him to shape up or you're gone.

A friend

mio_bella said...

This is nothing serious. He is a kind of person who never shows his emotions. We have been together for a long time and I think I'm pretty used to it. However, I sometimes feel happier when I am watching AC. Last night was one of these days.

Pebbles,
Have you found why he was off? I don't know where Anderson is right now, but I guess he will be off again tomorrow night...

A friend,
SATC is really popular here in Japan but I have never watched it.
I could "dump him" but he is so smart and I often benefit from our conversation. Besides I don't have enough energy to get rid of a part of my life, which makes me think that I am getting old...

Anonymous said...

mio- my advice is can u see yourself growing old with your boyfriend? Can you see yourself sharing your spirit with him and feel like he gets you, and he doesn't make you feel ashamed of who your spirit is? If you can say yes to these questions, especially the last one he's a keeper. If it happens to be no then he's not the one. Your a great women Mio, he must treat your spirit like it truly is. A beautiful butterfly.

mio_bella said...

Thanks for precious advice.
Yes, I can sya yes to all of the questions you mentioned. He should be a keeper.

We have been together (but never lived together) for as long as 8 years and romantic feelings have completely faded away. But we respect each other. He has so many things that I do not and so do I.