Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yikes!

Since I learned that Anderson would be on campaign trail, I couldn't wait to see how it would turn out. I was wondering if it was all right to feature one side, how Obama would look being interviewed with a super-sexy reporter. The other day, we saw Anderson's interview with Obama. Obama is an attractive candidate even though I personally don't like him very much. I don't know if this happened just in my eyes, but Obama didn't look bald, sharp and strong because interviewer is too bright.
I couldn't keep my eyes off of the "scar" under Anderson's eye. What's happened to his beautiful face!? I was so attracted to Anderson, but at the same time, I was a little bit worried.
The fact is that he had skin cancer removed. Ouch!!
After I learned about the stitches on his face, I felt all right and shouted and shouted and almost fainted!

Did I really listen to the interview? Well, I don't think I understood everything although I watched the show twice. The first time, I went so crazy. The second time, I was trying to listen to them while captureing some pictures. But again, I didn't listen to them caredully enough. I was just looking at Anderson! He looked brilliant today, even with stitches!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt exhausted after extremely busy days. I should have hit the sack as soon as I came home, but instead, I turned on my PC, with which I see CNN every day, and checked out Tuesday 360. As I wrote, I kept on shouting and almost fainted several times, which made me even exhausted. But the show really soothed my fatigue. I need to watch podcast again so that I might listen to them more carefully.

2 comments:

Addie_Oakley said...

I love your new 'photo of the week'!!

mio_bella said...

Thanks, addie.
That's one of my favorite Ander-moments.