Monday, March 17, 2008

LK & AC ... both off

I haven't updated this blog for the past few days, and today I was really ready to blog about the show during the show just like anchors do the live blog. Summer time has started in the States, but we don't have one here. 360 starts at 12:00 in the winter, but now starts at 11:00. I usually leave for work at somewhere between 14:00 ~ 15:00 on weekdays. I can sit back and watch 360 more relaxingly than before.
However... Soledad is anchoring today's show. She is talented and beautiful and I like it. But I stopped recording the show and decided just to watch the show.
Money mess? Hmm, that might be bad for American people, but I am so happy about that! Now dollar is record cheap! I am going to the States next week (NEXT WEEK!? OMG! I haven't planned anything!) , and I have to exchange money. Last year, $1=120 yen, but as of today, $1=96 yen! What a difference! I am really curious to know why this is happening.

New Commercial
I watched this commercial for the first time and it looks so cool.



















Wow! John King is now in Iraq! It must be a really tough job to be a correspondent or anchor in CNN!

It's another great opportunity for me to learn what's going on in Iraq.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Mio
I'm feeling the same way about the dollar. I'm flying to the States tomorrow and it has never been so cheap for me...
Have a safe trip next week!

Anonymous said...

I just want to know, is Anderson in Iraq or is he just on vacation? The special on Wed. doesn't specifically say that Anderson will be LIVE in Iraq, he could just be anchoring in the studio but will be talking to correspondents in Iraq. So, does anybody know?

Pebbles

anne said...

I, too, was wondering,is he on his way to Iraq?

Delie said...

Hi Mio,
It's been a while... You are such a busy and dedicated teacher! You so well deserve your holiday! I'm sure you are going to have very exciting and fun times!

Nice caps as always! I like the promo for the Iraq special AC360. Can't wait to see that!
Yes, the dollar is very interesting for us. I know a dozen of person, friends and colleagues, who are about to fly to the States in the coming days. NYC or Miami are the news favourite locations for a long weekend vacation! They all plan to buy Iphones, Ipods and some golf items!

@Judy, enjoy your trip ;-)!

mio_bella said...

Judy,
You must be in the States by now. I hope you have a gread time there and hope to hear where you've visited when you come back!

Pebbles & anne,
Now that every Anderfan around the world knows that he had his skin cancer removed and that he was with Obama.

DELIE!
I've been wondering how you are doing. I'm so glad you are fine and that you are still there.


I know this place is getting more and more boring because I cannot spend enough time on blogging. Even so, I've constantly got some comments from you all. Thank you so much! I love you all :)