Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Not feel like writing...

These days, I have been overwhelmed by too much politics, and it is really hard for me to keep up with the show. To me, Monday's show was really good. Less politics than usual and some interesting stories.



















I actually tried writing some about this show, but I just deleted them all. This is strange. I had a lot of things to write; that guy above, bullying, and North Korea. But I found it pretty difficult to continue writingmy writing was terrible and don't feel like writing any more. Wel, I enjoyed the show anyway and what I though may not be worth sharing. I'll write again when I feel like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mio, Please don't feel like you have to write just to make us happy. Sometimes you need a break or a vacation from doing this. Its understandable. It's true Mio, we all love reading your blogs and the unique perspective you bring to them. Thats one of the reasons that makes you so special. I live here and I get sick of all this politcal stuff. So we can only imagine what it would be like for someone like you. BORING! haha. Its more of the same everyday. I look forward to your next blog entry. Whenever that is. -David

mio_bella said...

David,
Thank you for your comment. Even an American finds it boring to hear a lot about politics.
For the past two days, they cover the stories about North Korea and I enjoy learning about that country. I guess it is the only country, toward which Japanese people, in general, have a hostile feelings, what with abduction issues or with missiles.

I finally have a holiday (I only have one day off a month!) and I think I can spend enough time watching and blogging about the show today!