Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FLU

I've got a terrible flu and I couldn't update. Maybe, I won't able to write about the show today either. I just want to say...

Congratulations, Kriestien!

You became the first international winner and I'm so happy for that! I have posted for beat 360 several times, but mine has never appeared. It's really hard to come up with something funny partly because of cultural difference and lack of my English skill? Your winning the contest really encourages me!

Another thing that I want to write is ...
For the past few months, it seems that I cannot exchange emails. I got several emails and every time I got one, I reply to them on the spot, but I never get any reply. I just found one from my friend, whom we always exchange email using the same email account, in the spam box! I was wondering if my email account has read some of your emails as spam mail, or if my email has been read as spam by yours.

6 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Mio
I hope you get well soon!
Judy

Delie said...

"Lack of my English skill"??? Are you kidding us?

Get well soon, Mio!

anne said...

Feel better soon!

Addy said...

Get well! :o)

Anonymous said...

I wish you get well soon Mio! All you need is rest. Just in case you haven't seen Anderson on Conan yet, it's posted on Youtube here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4IHTxJLDgY

Pebbles

Kristien said...

Mio, thank you! (I'm a little late in thanking you, I know..) I remember you once said he said your name wrong, well, he said mine wrong too!! Not that I cared! Get better soon and thanks again!