Thursday, January 17, 2008

Zain

In my previous post, I wrote that I was a little bit tired of American politics. I am starting to get tired of the pregnant marine and O.J. Simpson as well. However, I never get used to seeing our beautiful anchor! When I watch CNN these days, I am 100% Anderson-oriented.


I was surprised and shocked to see Zain, at whom a tear gas can was thrown. It seems it took some time to feel the pain on the back. She was too surprised to know what'd happened to her at that time. It was really lucky of her that what she'd got was a can, not a bullet. Being a journalist must be a really tough job.






One of my friends is introducing an English joke in her blog every day. On the day I saw this picture, she introduced this;

During a recent publicity outing, Hillary sneaked off to visit a fortune teller of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news.
"There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt: Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."
Visibly shaken, Hillary stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked her question:
"Will I be acquitted?"
Then BEAT 360!

"You didn't see anything, did you?"

No comments: