Wednesday, December 12, 2007

waterboarding


Anderson looks cute today and he had a resounding tone last night. Every time I see him, I find his new attraction.

Before the show started, I was so shocked to see the video of waterboarding. I didn't think I would be able to see the segment, but actually, it was not the real "torture" but an experiment by a journalist! I cannot believe he voluntarily experienced this thing!! It was kind of interesting to hear what is happening to the journalist's mind and body when going through waterboarding.

I was startled and smiled when Anderson notice his tie was not alright and use the camera & the monitor, which allow everybody around the world to see the program, as a mirror. How come he did that thing? Try to attract Andercrazy girls around the world? OK I'll take the bait!




My tie is a little crooked?


























There we go.











Can you tell the difference between the first picture and the last one? Well, I cannot. But it's a good thing we've got to see him try to look nicer.

5 comments:

anne said...

That part about him fixing his tie was so cute,but to be honest,I did not see much difference afterwards!


LOL


Oh.....that photo of the week is so nice,Mio!

pebbles said...

Hey Mio, I took the bait too. I found him so cute doing that. Thanks for the screencaps. He's never done that before, has he? I pretty much enjoyed the broadcast yesterday. He even challenged "the White House spokesperson" to a history quiz - I'm betting on AC! I'm glad Anderson is keeping his resolution to blog. It's nice to see and read Anderson's views daily. I just hope it lasts.

Pati Mc said...

I think that Anderson needs help with his tie. Hmmm, I happen to be great at tying ties. LOL. Any other volunteers?

As usual Mio, you have captured Anderson in his most charming moments. Bless you!

The broadcast has been so fantastic again and Anderson is keeping his resolution. Go Anderson! I have been commenting, but have yet to be posted. I guess you have to answer as soon as he blogs and I am not home from work by then. =( Darn it!

Anonymous said...

he's so delicious. i want to take a bite out of him. ok maybe not a bite. maybe just a nibble, a little tickle just below his bellybutton. i think he would like that. Hehe!! LOL!

mio_bella said...

Anne,
Yeah, it was so cute, and honestly, that was the nicest moment from Tuesday's show.
Anderson has Type A personality, doesn't he?

Pebbles,
Anderson said on the show that he is keeping his resolution and I found it cute! I believe he will write soon. But sadly, it's time for me to go to bed.

Pati,
I would love to be the person to help him! I've never tied a tie but if I should have such a chance, I would practice harder than anyone else!
I tried to leave a comment on AC's post, but it didn't appear. Just like you, it is almost impossible for me to leave a comment right after he blogs. It is often 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning here. I am deeply asleep.