Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Everybody Had a Ball!

I managed to watch the Nutty Butty segment before I left home. I couldn't help laughing and laughing. I even started giggling while I was walking to the office. I might have looked an insane person!

At first I wasn't planning on uploading this video because that YouTube video is not beautiful enough for girls to watch. However, I loved Ander-giggles so much. You can see him have a ball again and again.







































Anderpics are not enough to get you excited?

Then how about this?

And I've found the original video!

You don't want to watch it?

Well, you should!

So funny!

I don't like it when I do not talk about news coverages. Maybe tomorrow, I'll write more about "news."
On another note, CNN international has a lot of programs introducing Japan. Since I was starting to wonder if Japan is considered to be "dumb" by many people, I am curious to know how CNN shows Japan to the rest of the world.
I don't know how many of you have chances to watch them. Today, I saw a rerun of "Revealed," in which they introduce a Japanese ballet virtuoso Tetsuya Kumakawa. I'm not a big fan of him but I am somehow attracted to him. I admire such people as are devoted to his/her work and are proud of what he/she is doing. Here's the link to it.

3 comments:

anne said...

Oh,thank you so much for putting the Nutty Buddy video up,Mio!

It is so funny-and I love the giggles!!

LOL

Judy said...

Hi Mio
I saw that episode of "Revealed" a couple of days ago, and I have to admitt that I've never heard of Tetsuya Kumakawa before (I'm a little ashamed about that),but I was truly amazed by his talent as a dancer and director of his company. I used to do ballet for 12 years (unfortunately never as a professional dancer) and I admire the work and passion dancers like Kumakawa put into this amazing art. I hope his knee gets better, so he can dance again.

mio_bella said...

Anne,
I can never get used to that Andergiggles!!

Judy,
You don't have to be ashamed of not having known him. He was unknown even in Japan while he was in London. It was not until he came back to Japan that people got to know him. The first time I saw him, I couldn't believe how high and beautifully he jumps. I really hope for his recovery, too!