Sunday, December 02, 2007

I don't wanna miss a thing

I was so bummed when I found out that I missed Anderson on Friday. As I wrote here before, I went to a music concert the other day. And 12-hour of that artist's special was broadcasted yesterday. I had a kind of mixed feeling. I was so happy to successfully recorded that 12-hour special, I asked my BF to do that though. However, I was so Anderfrustrated to miss him. I don't want to miss again!

Just in case, LKL will be showing a little bit of Anderson tomorrow! (Little bit? Or will he appear for the whole hour? I'm not sure.)

4 comments:

Beppu said...

Just curious....which artist's concert and 12 hour special you were talking about? I am listening to Tokio at the moment..
Beppu

lellebelle said...

Tokio Hotel? O_o and I'm curious as well as to what Andy's hosting, According to my TV Guide, There's a special called "Where have all the parent's gone?" Is that his special? I need to know, because I'm missing Family Guy for this!!

lellebelle said...

I take that back, I know who Tokio is, I had a massive brain fart.

mio_bella said...

Beppu,

I am a big fan of Keisuke Kuwata (Southern All Stars). I've been listening to his songs for about 20 years. His rendition is very unique and sometimes he looks just dunny and stupid. But I really respect his devotion.


Hi lellebelle,

I have seen "Where have all the parents' gone?" as AC360 special edition. Anderson never appears for the program, but they sometimes do that.

I love your name, by the way.