Saturday, December 01, 2007

Freezing!

I knew they would have "Czar Putin" instead of AC360 on Friday. I was working on something else on my PC, so when it starting recording a CNN program, I turned it off without even checking out what was running. I got an email from my friend and I just learned that Anderson was live from NH! How stupid of me to turn it off! I at least recorded the first 2-minute and the caption didn't disappear. Now I'm glad 360 podcast is available almost every day.






3 comments:

anne said...

I was not expecting him to be on,so I had a nap,and I did not know he was on early,so I missed it-I did see the later 360 however.


They are re airing the debate tonight.
Anderson is on LK on Sunday.

Jan said...

I was very surprised that Anderson was on twice last night. I happened to have Wolf on when I got home from work last night and was so happy to see Anderson on covering the breaking news. No one does breaking news as well as Anderson does. I then had Lou Dobbs on and he said that Anderson was going to be on at 8:00. I figured they would still show the special at 10:00, but Anderson said that he would be back at 10:00

I am so glad that things turned out the way they did and that all the hostiages were released, but it was nice having Anderson on a Friday night and for two hours to boot.

mio_bella said...

You two were lucky not to have missed Anderson much. I could only had a climpse of him for less than 2 minutes. I was SOOO stupid to have turned off the recorder without even checking out what's on TV.