Friday, December 28, 2007

Anderson will be in Pakistan


Ugh.... I've been pretty busy these days. I spent as long as 15 hours at work for these three days. There's only 9 hours left! Under such a murdorous schedule, I never forget getting intoxticated with AC. I checked 360BLOG first thing in the morning and learned that he had got back in gear. He was thinking of some ways to report live from Pakistan without skipping a single show. How determined, passionate, capable Anderson is! This is not an appropreate thing to say in such an occasion, but this is what makes Anderson distinguished and this is why I repect him so much.

To tell you the truth, I haven't finished watching Thursday AC360 special. (I'll leaving for work 7 hours later from now!) I'll just go to bed with podcast, which might keep me awake and excited!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Mio--Wow working 15 hours, you must be exhausted.

This is a terrible thing that has happened to MS Bhutto. My heart goes out to her family.

Just wanted your readers to know that Anderson is suppose to be on LIVE Saturday as well. Don't know if he will make it back for New Years Eve, but knowing him, he probably will try.

Peter said...

Mio, I don't know how you do it; working 15 hours for three days ion a row is murder, and you still manage to post on ATAC! I admire you. Thanks for the pictures of Anderson in that ugly green tie. Heavens know why he wore it again! Perhaps a very, very dear someone gave it to him.

anne said...

Wow,Mio,you certainly are a busy lady!How do you do it?



I hope Anderson and crew will stay safe in Pakistan,and hopefully he will make it back by Monday.