I am preparing a big project for my school. I will have my students speak a lot of English. I have a lot of activities for the seminar. I'm showing a lot of clips from Planet in Peril! Yeah! I'm seeing Anderson during my lessons! How exciting! I enjoy working most when I can "officially" see Anderson at work! (His pictures are everywhere around my desk, though.)
Not only from Planet in Peril, I am trying to find a lot of info for students. I recently got An Inconvenient Truth DVD. I bought the book a long ago, but DVD is much better and influential. One of the things that you can do to save our planet is... to tell your friends to see AIT! That's really true! Please watch! Or am I too late??
I'm introducing one of the activities for the seminar. If you are really free and bored, could you answer my question?
Which of the following ten sentences seems the most alarming to you? And please tell me why.
- Polar bears and penguins will disappear
- Winters will be 10 degrees colder
- Malaria will spread around the globe
- Cockroaches will be everywhere
- Africa will have more droughts
- Hurricanes will be stronger
- Skin cancer will increase
- Drinking water will be expensive
- Many countries will disappear under water
- Water wars will break out between nations
In my class, students will be working in group and ranking them from the most alarming to the least.
Hmm, post without AC? This sounds really boring.
How about this?