Monday, November 26, 2007

60 MINUTES -awakenings-

It's been about two weeks since the last time I saw Live Anderson. Anderson was on while I was in the hospital and he has been off since I came out of it. I might have been so bummed. But this time, I did not, actually. During Ander Off, I was checking out some sites of my favorite Japanese singer, whose live I went to last week. I have been a huge fan of him for more than 20 years, but I completely forgot about him for a year. As you know, I was so into Anderson.

Now I've kept up with the singer's latest info, it's time to miss Andy! I finally checked out a story he donated for 60 minutes. Each story sounds like a miracle. I thought it would be a waste of time and effort to take care of people in vegetation state. However, we are seeing a lot of medical breakthrough. They might come back from such a state at any moment. The first patient were just sitting on the wheelchair for a decade and was able to communicate with his family for less than a year after he came back. But that was a precious period for all the member of the family. Their effort bore fruit. I was impressed by the ability of human; we have a strong will and power to survive and also, we are making what is though to be impossible possible.

What I like about 60 minutes is I can see Anderson in different clothes in just about 10 minutes.


CBS Video; Awakenings
I cannot wait to see Anderson! Anderson!! Anderson!!!

5 comments:

ME Ellee said...

Hello Mio,
Just wanted to congratulate you (a little late) for your spot on 360. You looked great and I loved your piece. You have a real knack (sp?) for that.

I have a request. We need a lovely picture of Andy's brain. Could you post one for us? We'd love ya forever if ya could. :)
Love,
Ellee

anne said...

Great screencaps Mio!

Délie said...

Very touching 60 Minutes story...

Great caps, Mio!

Pati Mc said...

Thanks for the beautful pictures Mio, I love that you gave us a bunch of Anderson touching his finget to his lip. Nice! :)

I too am hoping that he is back tonight. I MISS HIM!!!!! So here is my request to him:

Dear Anderson,

Please come back, we all miss you terribly. Thank you.

Love,

Pati

Hopefully that will do it. LOL.

Jan said...

Mio--Thank you so much for all the fingers touching lips. Those give me such a good feeling when I see those sexy fingers.

I am with all of you, I hope we get LIVE Anderson tonight.