What I learned about GREENLAND
- Water reflects sunlight, which melts even more ice. That's a matter of course but I never thought of that.
- Tempreture increased by 4.5 degrees Celcius during winter, which is one of the largest temperature increases on earth.
- Moulin? The explanation of how iceshield slides is curious.
- I didn't know islands are being discovered because ice melts. I was so ignorant that I leaned this for the first time when AC went to Greenland about a month ago. That was shocking to me.
- Ice has become thinner by 40% in the last 40 years.
Staying under this harsh condition for a month must be difficult. However, they can have fresh bread every day. That must be really good in cold basement. But here is a question. I remember Anderson's comments after he spent 5 days there, without taking a bath or brushing his teeth! Do they refuse not to do that for a month? Too silly question, eh?
Being in a non-English speaking country, I couldn't understand one word. What is funny about how they call a bathroom? Shigloo?