Friday, October 05, 2007

Kawaii!

Is this his new tie?



What were they thinking?

(Anderson's "Kawaii" moment!)









How stupid this father is! How come he can do that to his own daughter!?

Recently, I heard a story about a Chinese father trying to make his daughter a professional runner. He forces his young daughter (9 y/o or something) to run for about three hours every day. He wants her to take part in the Olympics in the future. I admit China has a lot of talented performance groups and I enjoy and respect them a lot. However, sometimes people, like this case, might go too far


Am I "Kawaii?"


I cannot wait that 4-hour Planet in Peril! I never get tired of seeing Anderson in warm clothes.

We miss Anderstands!


Another set of Kawaii Anderson!














We are still hearing a lot of gun related murders. I fail to comprehend why people are still turning to guns even after seeing many gun-related murders, shooting rampages, school shooting and so on.
It's like a nation who is eager to possess nuclear weapon just because other countries possess one. They might need one to protect themselves. However once used, there would be a catastrophe. To achieve world peace, nuclear disarmament is essential.
I fully understand that once you possess, it's difficult to abandon. But to have a peaceful society, there should be no place for guns.

4 comments:

NADINE said...

Hi,
I am new to this blog, so forgive my ignorance, what is "kawaii". I know it must be good though.

mio_bella said...

Nadine,
Kawaii is a Japanese word meaning "cute." But not just like that. I explained in the following article.

http://addicted-to-andy.blogspot.com/2007/07/new-words.html

I heard it has become a popular word in France, too. I guess it will be used in English soon!

I checked out 360 blog and someone else says, "See you at 10pm." Does this mean that Anderson will be off? We'll find out in about 30 minutes.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mio, you always pick the best screencaps for Anderson. He really is KAWAII! Thanks.

I hate it, our cable was out for the last thirty minutes of AC360. (It was during the part where the police was slugging a 15 year old girl, which made me feel so horrified) and I didn't know what happened next. Our cable came back after an hour. So I totally missed half of the program. Unfortunately, CNN Intl doesn't show the second hour anymore. So no choice but to go to the transcripts. I hope I didn't miss much.

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

Pebbles,
I don't know if you have checked out what stories they covered for the last half. Anderson had an exciting chat with Michael Ware, who is in France joining the excitement of Rugby World Cup. Both of them looked so excited and so kawaii. YOu can see that segment on podcast.