Saturday, October 13, 2007

Japanese Sense of Religion



I say this almost every day, but let me say again today. "Anderson looks the handsomest today!"





What were they thinking? Rather, what was he thinking?










Stop that, Erika! That naked tourist was jumping up and down at a steak restaurant!? Yuck!

Anderson was listening to the story of a journalist who tried living biblically. That was a fascinating story. I am not a religious person and I cannot imagine leading a life strictly decided what to do and not to do by one religion. Actually, as a rule, Japanese people are not at all religious. I'm going to tell you about a typical non-religious person's life. When he was born, he was taken to a Shinto shrine and had the blessing from the God. He had a wedding at a Catholic church. Finally, when he died, memorial service was held by monks in a Buddhist temple. Sounds so weird, doesn't it!? But this happens to so many people, I guess.


After the show, I didn't turn off TV for a while. And I saw Michael Ware outside 360! He looks so different!

He looks beautiful in France. His eyes are filled with excitement!

7 comments:

anne carter said...

Hi MIO,
I think he looks the handsomest every night!
I love those cute expressions on his face,too!!
And of course,when he puts a finger on his lips!
I was looking for the earlier ones you had posted of Anderson with his finger to his lips(I am not sure of the exact date),when I went to them,there is nothing there but empty boxes with a little red x-and when I clicked them on,nothing happened.
He looks so deep in thought when he does that!

Délie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Délie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Délie said...

Sorry, Mio, for the deleted comments! I have problems with my blogger account!

I saw Mickael Ware in Paris tonight! I couldn't talk to him but I heard him and was pretty close!!! He looks more than great...

That's all I have to say! Nothing about Anderson! Am I sick? Oh no,I can say I'd like the funny faces he made during What was he thinking!

Great caps, Mio!

Pati Mc said...

Hi All

Delie - I cannot believe that you got to see and hear Michael! OMG! I saw him last night on CNN and he looked fantastic. I am so happy that dear Michael is getting a break to relax and have fun covering his favorite sport. He certainly deseves it. He is one amazing dude. I would love to see him in person. Lucky you!

Mio - thanks for the great photos of Anderson. The faces that man makes just get to me in a big way. He is so cute and very expressive. Add me to the list who love the pics of him with his hands to his face. He is so concentrated and focused. I like that!

Happy weekend to all. =)

Pati Mc said...

Hi All

Delie - I cannot believe that you got to see and hear Michael! OMG! I saw him last night on CNN and he looked fantastic. I am so happy that dear Michael is getting a break to relax and have fun covering his favorite sport. He certainly deseves it. He is one amazing dude. I would love to see him in person. Lucky you!

Mio - thanks for the great photos of Anderson. The faces that man makes just get to me in a big way. He is so cute and very expressive. Add me to the list who love the pics of him with his hands to his face. He is so concentrated and focused. I like that!

Happy weekend to all. =)

mio_bella said...

Anne,
I noticed that some of the pictures were gone! Fortunately, I still have the one you wanted to see. I'll post them for the picture(s) of the week! I haven't changed that for weeks. The one with Anderson's bicep is all-time my favorite!

Delie,
Wow! How lucky to have a chance to see Michael! He must look sexy in nice clothes and a bunch of chest hair ;)

Pati,
I guess he always has his finger on the lips while he is watching VTR. Sometimes just after he turns his face to the camera, he makes kissing sound! I like that even more!