Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Good Girl Gone Bad

Happy Happy "Tuesday" Here!

After an Anderless weekend, Anderson looked so brilliant! Is this because I had been terribly missing him? Or he was actually brilliant?









I don't know how people see Britney. From my perspective, she was ruined by all the people surrounding her. She used to be an ambitious girl trying to succeed. The world of entertainment abounds in temptations and she took several wrong baits. It must be hard to success, but even harder to keep common sense.














As I wrote before, Anderson was so shiny tonight.















(Left) This is the facial expression he always shows us before "What were they thinking?" segment, and I terribly like it! He looks so adorable!
(Right) So Kawaii!


The screen is filled with Anderson! Camera went to close to him! When I examined his face carefully, I noticed something. He does get tanned. Yeah, this is what I noticed the moment he appeared on the show. However skin around his eyes are a little bit brighter. He might have be outside basking the sun wearing sunglasses!



Well, I've been a little bit lazy on the blog but...



4 comments:

Délie said...

Very, very kawaii in the right little pic!

Don't worry, Mio! We won't go away!

Pati Mc said...

Hi Mio!

Great use of the graphics for the breaks. That made me laugh out loud that you did that. So funny!

Anderson and these pics....
He. Is. So. Cute.

That is all I have to say about that. =)

And I second what dear Delie has said. We will not go away!

Jan said...

Mio-that is so cute to use the "don't go away" logo.

Don't worry we will stick around. You have a great blog and great caps.

mio_bella said...

Thank you for all your comments!

This is the first time those annoyoing messages turned to be useful!