Thursday, September 06, 2007

I am also in a silly mood

I don't think I can write anything smart today! Our Andy was in a silly mood and I terribly liked it!


"Welcome to all our internatilnal viewers around the world on CNN International."

Hooray! This was the first time in a long time that he greeted international viewers.


Carrying a nuclear weapon that's even more powerful than the one that was dropped in Hiroshima? This would certainly have been a bigger issue in Japan.






















However, you are all safe and we could see funny Andy, which satisfied me!





This was such an interesting analysis. When my grandmother watches soccer games, she always say, "Those players are going to be crazy hitting a ball with their heads." It seems more or less what she says makes sense. Actually my boyfriend plays soccer. I hope he won't go into an erratic behavior. (He is a weird guy anyway, though.)





Speaking of an erratic behavior, how about this?

























































Now that podcast is available, I don't really feel the need to do this, but I did!











------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this book at Amazon. What's it all about? Is anybody going to get a copy? Reading Level is... Ages 9-12. Maybe it is good level for me as a foreigner?

4 comments:

Délie said...

Yeah! A great great show yesterday! Thanks for the screencaps and the video... I would never have enough of this segment (well, maybe I will one day!).

Come on, Mio! Your English level is worth more than a 9-12 y-o reading level!!! It's me who could have some problems :-)!

Soupy Twist said...

I really liked yesterday's show. I absolutely loved silly Andy. It perked up my evening. My first day back in college sort of sucked, so the Andersilliness really made me happy.

Deanna said...

I loved the What were they thinking and the shot!! Loved Loved Loved!!! It was a great show last nigh overall.

mio_bella said...

Delie,
I don't know how many times I watched this segment. He knows how to make us excited.
You are more proficient in English than I am!

Soupy Twist,
Silly Andy moments are the best thing for us to make us happy and relaxed. Your college has just started. My school is starting today and I'm going back to my normal schedule.

Welcome Deanna!
Last night Anderica were hillarious! We LOVED LOVED LOVED them!