Monday, September 24, 2007

Ahmadinejad

Just a quick post.
I learned a lot about Iran, which Anderson says is his job, and I have more to write and more yummy pictures to post. After I come back from work, I'll add more below this post!



---------------------------------------------------------

I leaned quite a lot about Iran and Iranian president. Still I have so many things to learn about this misterious country, and watching AC360 will definitely be helpful! Actually, I had a brief chat with my boy friend and he was amazed how little I knew about this matter. He is so fed up with my Ander-addiction but he finally told to me to go to AC360 and learn! That's not the kind of advice I should get. I am watching this show more than twice a day!

I was so shocked to see the image of two teenage boys who would be executed. That is the reality, not the fake one! That thought made me so sick. I was watching a Japanese TV news program, where they covered a little bit about Ahmadinejad's visit to NY. However only a few minutes was allotted for his speech. One of the line they showed us was about nonexistence of homosexuality, then audience laughted. At least the news anchor said that was not at all a cheerful laughter, but that's all. I'm so proud I'd watched CNN and that I knew more than that. Again, I have to learn more and more watching this great show!




And...



How can I miss this moment!

YUMMY!
















See a difference?


I usually get out of my hand when I see Anderson for the first time in more than 3 days. (Usually, I just get crazy and shout every time I see him.) However, I wasn't that much attracted tonight. I was wondering why and now I've got a solution. He was sitting at the same desk all the time. No Anderstands, no peeping-into-PC camera angle. I really love varieties of camera angles that chase Anderson all through the show. However, it was not until I missed them that I really appreciate them.
Sorry, I read all of your comments now, but I am really sleepy (it't 2:00am now) and write to you back later.
Delie, I was thinking the same thing! In the end, you didn't miss much of AC360 because of Anderson's illness. And podcast offers you to have more than 20 minutes. Taking it into consideration that about 20 minutes is spent for commercial, you can get about the half of the show can be downloaded now! So you really didn't miss much!
Write to you later, everybody!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm glad Anderson's back. I missed him a lot. Looks like he has a new tie again, I haven't seen that one before. I think his haircut's too short but he still looks good. It makes him look younger. It was the first time I've seen his tie wrinkled (bottom half), then I remember he's been very busy today - I think he had an interview with Jeff Toobin in Barnes and Noble and he also attended the News Emmys before appearing LIVE for AC360, I don't know how he does it, he's always on the go. I enjoyed his discussion with Jeff, his book looks like a very interesting read.

Pebbles

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention, they already showed the full trailer of Planet in Peril on CNN intl. I can't wait to watch it, it definitely looks good.

Pebbles

Délie said...

I'm also back. I only missed wednesday's program! For the last 12 months, he has been not there (or almost) when I had to go. Except during my week in NYC, he was...in NYC! Strange that Anderson and I are so synchronized. :-)!

I enjoyed the show. I expected reports about the Iranian president and I got them. Great! And the other good news, like Pebbles said, was to see the PIP's trailer on CNN Intl. Can't wait to watch it!

Nadine said...

That tie looked gold on my TV LOL. I think I have seen that one before.

Again, enjoy your blog.
NADINE

Soupy Twist said...

I think he had on two ties for this show: silver for the pre-recorded segments of the show and gold (well it looked sort of brown too) for the live segment. I love his haircut.

All in all, I'm glad he's back. It was the highlight of my day considering that I've been having a lousy few days and I've been in the hospital. I have an unexplained numbness on the right side of my body which is causing me to lose my balance and makes it hard for me to write or type. I've mastered the art of typing quite quickly with my left hand. I'm hoping that it'll go away, but I might have to go to a neurologist. Hey, maybe if Andy could kiss it, the numbness would go away-lol Oh, how I wish it could be true!

mio_bella said...

Pebbles,
Same here in Japan! We will be able to see PIP, too! Yay!

I didn't know that he'd attended the News Emmys. I wonder he appeared with old silver tie on then changed to new champagne gold one.

Delie,
I'm amazed! He was unexpectedly absent when you were also off!

Nadine & ST,
I'm wondering. He might have worn 2 types for the show. However, comparing the first pic with the others, his hair looks silver and white shirt look brighter. Maybe it is because of the strength of the lightening. Either way, Anderson looks so brilliant!

ST,
Take good care of yourself. It must be really annoying not to be able to use your right hand.

Jan said...

Mio--thank you so much for posting all of these caps. I love the ones with his finger on his lips. For some reason, I just LOVE his hands and fingers.

anne carter said...

Hi Mio,
Thanks so much for the great screencaps-I love the Andercut!Did anybody notice a hint of a mustache on our Andy last night??
I also love when he puts his finger to his lips!LOL