Saturday, August 25, 2007

Keeping Them Honest

Was this a new one? Being a Japanese, I'm not really paying attention to Keeping Them Honest specials so far. There have been a few of this specials but I don't think I'd seen segments of alternative energy and waking up during a surgery.

At the beginning, he showed us a smiling face. Looks pretty strange to me.




He soon became so serious and I like this much better especially when he is talking something serious.

Apparently, this special was not recorded in NY studio as we saw an empty studio several times. I'd say LA. He can never stands up when he is reporting from there. (Or NOLA? But if so, the light might be darker.)
And when was this filmed? I'd say Thursday, when Anderson was off. He hasn't worn this tie with this light blue shirt for months. I actually checked my blog and gave up after I finish reading August ~ March.
I don't want to be inquisitive, but this is what I was thinking while I was wearing Friday's special. (I sounds so stupid!)
August 23



August 15

His ties is "slightly" different from the one he was wearing for Friday's show. Also his hair is longer than now.

P.S. Thank you for all of your comments and email messages. Sorry I haven't had enough time to reply to them all. (But I updated this blog so that everyone can know I am OK.) Anyway, I'll definitely write you back soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was new.

Soupy Twist said...

I didn't get to see the show last night because I had dinner with a few friends last night. I guess I didn't miss much.

mio_bella said...

Thanx, anonymous person!

ST,
I think you are right, but Anderson was really handsome and it was worth seeing the show.