Friday, August 24, 2007

Finally AnderHaircut!



Did you notivec CNN logo became shinier and the sound effect changed a little bit.








Just like everyone else here, I was so infatuated! I got a bunch of Anderpics but I was just too busy and I haven't had enough to time to blog about it. At least, I added one of them. I'll post more pictures later!


------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post more Anderpics!





































And here's a great collection of Anderson from Delie! Thanks a lot!


3 comments:

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Soupy Twist said...

He looks so hot with his new hair cut! I love these picture, Mio. Thanks for posting these.

mio_bella said...

Just like you, I screamed again when I posted these pics!