Monday, August 20, 2007

AnderBeauty 07/08/20

I am pretty much relaxed today. I only have evening classes. So I can indulge myself in Live AC360 and blogging!

Just enjoy yummy Anderpic for a while!



It's really sad that Miles's battle against cancer has come to an end. I still remember vividly how confident and proud when he went to the prom.






Strange for me to see Anderson standing in front of a screen on which Japanese language is written. That was quite a big news here.






This is is a video for The Shot. You know, not every video from Japan is silly. And I have to tell clearly here that the airplane is not a Japanese one. It is China Aieline. I don't know where the jetplane was made though.




I guess there are many people who are worried about the hurricane. I hope it won't cause a lot of damge.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you post pictures of AC. Did he have a haircut? He looked so darn good tonight on the show, or maybe he's just well-rested during the weekend. I love that tie.

Pebbles

anne carter said...

HI Mio,I love those screencaps-he is so handsome!!
Where did your pic of the week come from?

mio_bella said...

Pebbles,
I'm so glad you enjoy Anderpic that I captured. I try to catch Andermoments that make me shout and faint! So it's little wonder you are attracted by them.

Anne,
At the beginning of the week, he looks even more handsome! I

Délie said...

Very sad about Miles...

Wonderful screencaps, Mio!