Monday, August 13, 2007

What I Do On My Day Off

I just now noticed they'd added a new Anderpic for Turner Pressroom. It's a shame this pic is way too small to make me really excited.






------------------------------------------------------------
If you visit my blog frequently, you might know one of my hobby. Playing the piano. Anderson has been off from work and not much information to blog about. I am off from work today. Perfect day for piano practice!


Spain

Jazz is not my cup of tea and it takes me hours to be able to play this song and I couldn't memorize the whole song. I am using a digital camera for recording, and the maximum length of a movie is usually 2 minutes and a half. I cut the first part but still I couldn't make it. So I played it much faster than the original music, which sounds my piano even awful!

By the way, I was thinking of wearing a flamenco dress when I recorded this. Actually, I have one as I used to practice dancing flamenco. I'm glad I was not so silly as to wear that crazy dress.

Un Sospiro

Somehow, it took me a long long time to upload the previous video. While I was waiting, I happened to play this song and I found it pretty nice. This is my stupid part, but I tied my hair and changed my clothes and record it again! This time, all I need was a few times of practice and one recording. Classical music is much easier for me. (Had I practiced enough, I could have played better than this.)

4 comments:

Pati Mc said...

Hey Mio!

Just wanted to let you know that your beautiful music serenaded my friend April and I during our lunchbreak.

It was so lovely and so calming on a busy an stressful day. She commented on what a talented girl you are. Amazing!

Thanks for the lovely treat Mio!

A surprise will be wending your way this week in the mail. Hee hee!

mio_bella said...

Pati,
I'm glad you enjoyed my piano. Please say hi to your friend!

Anderson is appearing in about 10 minutes! I can't wait! I am ready to scream and I am sure to wake my dog up! She is asleep beside me.

Délie said...

Still amazing, Mio! You're so talented!

mio_bella said...

Thanx, delie!