Monday, July 23, 2007

Not so attractive, eh?

Anderson is almost always attractive. Whatever he does, however he looks, I screem and pass out. But these photos... Did you pass out to see 'em?


It's like... an ad from a developing country a decade ago! He has a black ipod, which might be the same type as I have. On the ipod screen, we see Anderson in black T-shirt, which is nice. But there's something weird in this ad... What do you think? Maybe they have been so busy they didn't have time to consider how they should take Anderson in order to make him so sexy.





Anderson looks so unconfident. How come they chose this pic? He should look better than this.

On this preparation video, we can see sexy Anderson!

4 comments:

Délie said...

I do not like it at all! Very strange pic!

Pati Mc said...

Aw! You guys!

Okay, maybe I am just totally insane, but I think that he looks good. I mean, I have seen better pictures of him, but he still looks cute to me here.

I admit that the iPod one looks a little off, just because Anderson is holding his arm out like that - to show his iPod, but he still looks nice. Aw. He is like "here, check this out, here I am"! I think it is kind of sweet.

Anyhow, that is just MHO. I guess Anderson can do no wrong in my book. Maybe I am stupid or something. Who knows?

Mio, please let me know if you do not get the picture I sent and I will send it again.

Soupy Twist said...

This picture doesn't really look like an actual photograph to me. It looks like a painting I would see on a WWI or WWII poster, not that this reminds me or war or anything, but it's the style. I think they could have taken a better photo. Anderson still looks good, but they should have used a better photo.

Soupy Twist said...

I paused the clip on Anderson, and I just stared at him for a long time. Boy, does he look smokin' in that polo. He looks hotter and hotter every time I see him in a polo or a tight tee.