Saturday, July 28, 2007

On his way to South Pacific?

I was thinking that he wouldn't be on live because he must leave for Carteret Islands this weekend. We knew he is supposed to be there at the end of July. The chances are... Anderson will be live from South Pacific on Monday, looking super sexy! I cannot wait!!


This is how he looks before he left NY?


After a busy day, what with work and what with party, Anderson looked so cool and made me excited and soothed at the same time.

Thank you for all the comments, emails, Hideaway messages. I haven't replied to them but definitely I will. I am so grateful I still get comments and messages although my blog is not up to snuff.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Mio- you do great with the blog with what little time you have, I am surprised that you are able to do it at all, but hope you keep it up as long as you can.

I think Anderson is suppose to be on Jay Leno next week, so my guess is he is going to be in LA next week, but don't know if he will host his show from there or not.

mio_bella said...

Jan,

Thank you for your comment. I am at work and steal some moment to reply to some comments here. The internet here is soooo slow! It takes a lot of time just to open this blog!

Anyway, thanks for reminding me of Jay Leno show. It is the one on August 1, right? However, we don't have an access to that show. I believe I will be able to turn to Freakspeaker!

Soupy Twist said...

I have to agree with Jan; you do great with the blog with the little time that you have.

That is correct. I'm looking forward to it. Isn't he going to be a guest on another show too?

I've heard that the Sesame Street episode that he was on was going to air August 13th. Does anyone know if that's true?

mio_bella said...

Hi, ST!
It's Sunday evening here and I'm home! I still have some work to do, but I am relaxed and also have some time for blogging.
I almost forgot about Sesame Street! What a shame! I don't think I will be able to see the show, but I hope somebody will post Andersegment on the net.

Jan said...

Soupy Twist & Mio he is also going to be on The View this Friday.

Soupy Twist said...

Ah, yes. I have a doctor's appointment first thing Friday morning, so I should be home in time to watch it. Oh, joy!