Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another CM from Japan

First time Anderson appeared in this "table cloth" shirt. Oh, I remember, on this day a person left a comment. She/He was searching this shirt on the Net. Have you found this shirt yet?

The first day from VT.

I guess this photo was taken on the same day as the 1st one was taken.

From Congo.

NOLA??

OH NO!
He appears with this field shirt too often and I cannot tell where he is on this photo. Judging from the people around him, possibly from Afghanistan? Lebanon?


2 comments:

anne carter said...

Great screencaps,Mio!He does wear that blue shirt an awful lot-he probably has quite a few of the same color and style.I love him in the black one!

mio_bella said...

Hi Anne,
I terribly love this shirt but when he appears in a black shirt, I am in a panic! He is killing me!