Monday, July 02, 2007

Andershower to break Anderdrought

In Japan, it is the rainy season. For the last few days, we didn't get enough rain and was wondering we'll be run out of water this summer. At least, it was raining really hard. I hate the rainy season, but the rainy season without rain is even worse, so I was really satisfied with the volume of the rain I got.

Speaking of water...
I am suffering from Anderdrought, which comes every Monday morning.

Are the following pictures enough to break this drought?

4 comments:

Soupy Twist said...

I really need to purchase The Mole season 1 DVD because he looks so good, and I loved the show too. These pics have made my day. Thanks Mio!

mio_bella said...

Hi Soupy Twist,
The show is really nice and once you start watching, you get hooked. On the top of it, the host is so cool! How I wish I could travel around with him...

Soupy Twist said...

I used to watch the show on ABC. I had a crush on him then, but I could never remember Anderson's name for some reason. It sends me back to the days I was in middle school freaking out over homework and totally drooling over the "gray-haired cutie," which was what I called him back in those days. Ah, the memories! That's it, I'm going to buy it right now!

mio_bella said...

"GRAY-HAIRED CUTIE!" That's so cuuuute!