Saturday, June 09, 2007

Weekend


This sounds a little bit weird to people abroad, but here in Japan, many students study even outside school. I am teaching at an English Conversation school and I am busy when kids do not have school. So, Saturday and Sunday are the busiest. Can you believe studying on weekend??

Anyway, I came home just beore 11:00pm, did a little yoga exercise, took a shower and it's midnight now. The bad thing is I'll have to be at school by 9:00am. Should I go to bed soon? Well, I know I should but I am pretty much determined to watch "Friday" AC360 from now and blog about it at AnderCandor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mio_Bella you are a really hard working lady. Even working weekends. It is a wonder that you have time for your blogs, we are really glad you do.

anne carter said...

Hi again mio,
wow,how do you find enough hours in the day to get everything done?That is very impressive,and your English is excellent.I think the more we see of Anderson,the more we all love him-I guess we can't help it.I don't ever want to be cured of my Andy addiction!

mio_bella said...

Anonymous person, Anne,

Yeah, I am addicted to not only Anderson but Anderblog. Even when I am busy and tired, I steal some moment to come back to my blog and others'.
After 14 hours of work, I feel pretty tired but I am not tired. Actually I had only 3 hours of sleep last night. This sounds really crazy.

I, too, find it hard to imagine myself cured of AnderAddiction! I am daydreaming about Anderson for 90 percent of my life! It's safe to confess this because my beau doesn't read English here!