Thursday, June 07, 2007

Ties

I know I have been really stupid to have done this thing. It seems many people were talking about Anderson's new green tie, so I became a little bit curious where he's got it. Or it might be a birthday present. I remember Kelly asked Anderson where he gets his tie. He answered, "I don't know." and he read the tag and said "Ralph Lauren." That's is the only clue and I went to Ralph Lauren online shop. And...










Wasn't he wearing this!?
Authentic Regimental Stripes
Price: $95.00
Sale Price: $69.99





I thougth his tie was navy but this is black.
Sudbury Stripes Tie
Price: $95.00




Isn't this another new tie?
Sudbury Stripes Tie
Price: $95.00








Narrow Vintage Repps Tie
Price: $95.00





Narrow Vintage Repps Tie
Price: $95.00










Instead of doing this stupid thing, I should have studied English.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it is pretty obvious that all his shirts, suits and ties are Ralph Lauren. I think I've seen most of those you posted on Anderson.

The show today was pretty OK, I loved the introduction he did on "she who must not be named". He actually did it by not even mentioning the name of the subject in the next segment. I mean, has any anchor done that? That was cool. Even if I know he didn't want to do the segment it WAS news of the day. He couldn't get away with it. He really is sticking to his resolution - good for Anderson!

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

Hey Pebbles,

Isn't it a nice idea to go to Ralph Lauren shop to buy the same tie for our husband/boyfriend? Hmm, maybe not. Nobody will look nice after you see the most beautiful person wear one.

I loved how he introduced that woman who checked out the jail, too!