Thursday, June 21, 2007

Non Ander-related Post

Today is my day off and I usually have only 1 day off a month. I actually spent my time playing the piano. Yesterday, I practiced the piano for the first time in more than a half a year. (Before that I didn't remember when it was.) Surprisingly, my technique was not so terrible as I had anticipated. Still terrible, though. I tried recording myself playing the piano.


Not so good, but from now on, I'll keep on practicing it and improve my skill! What is terrible is how I look! Ugh, biceps... Rather than piano practice, I need more weight training.

I haven't watched Wednesday's AC360 and I'm going to watch it and definitely blog about it later!

5 comments:

Delie said...

Mio,

I'm speechless!!! Did you hear the thunderous applause from the West part of Paris? Wow, I'm so impressed! I'm not a musician at all. But I DO love music and you're really a great pianist!

Hats off, Mss Mio!

anne carter said...

Hi again Mio,
that is wonderful piano playing,it's too bad you don't get to play more,you are very good.You only get one day per month,wow,you are a very busy lady!How do you get everything done?That is impressive.

mio_bella said...

Thank you for your comments, Delie & Anne!

I should have worn nicer clothes and make ups so that I might look a little bit prettier.

Even though I post my video on YouTube, nobody will pay attention and I will never get any feedback. So I posted it here although it may not at all be interesting to Anderson Cooper fans. I'm so happy to receive your comments!

Pati Mc said...

Dear Mio!

My goodness girl! Are there no end to your talents? You are AMAZING! I have a friend who is a concert pianist and you are better than she is. You just amaze me more and more. And you are so beautiful! You do not need makeup - and I know - I am an aestetician! :)

Thanks for this wonderful surprise. I have always wanted to play piano, but never did. Please post more as I love beautiful piano music. And you played that all from memory? Mio, you are a genius to me! BRAVO!!!!!

mio_bella said...

Pati,
Thank you for all the nice words! Beethoven is not my cup of tea and I am not so much satisfied, but I'll practice a nicer music next time.
I do have a score, but I don't really need it after I practice several times. It's not my brain but my fingers that can memorize songs!