Friday, June 15, 2007

He is back on Monday!

Friday's show
Bridges to nowhere, runways for airports with no planes and more -- U.S. lawmakers spending money on their pet projects without owning up to it. AC 360 is "keeping them honest." Tonight at 10 p.m. ET.

Monday's show
Lawmakers want $2.42 billion to purchase planes the military does not want, and U.S. taxpayers are getting stuck with the bill. What's going on here? Anderson is keeping them honest. Monday at 10 p.m. ET.

Wednesday June 20
A human rights disaster no one talks about. We will. Anderson Cooper sits down with Angelina Jolie. Millions of refugees ignored, who's accountable? A special "AC 360°."

6 comments:

anne carter said...

Hi Mio,
I wonder if this is where Anderson has been,doing this interview with Angelina-or did he stay in NOLA
all week?Hope he's back on Monday,it's been a long week without him!

mio_bella said...

JK just said Anderson is back for the next hour of Keeping Them Honest!

I have a strong craving for Anderson and even though it is a recorded edition, I cannot wait!

anne carter said...

Yes,Mio:
I am really missing Andy,so I'll watch it even if I saw it before.
They showed his Chicago special earlier tonight,too.

mio_bella said...

We had Chicago special here in Japan, too. It's a good thing they decided to air the special earlier not for the 2nd hour. I hope it is going to be a new one possibly from NOLA?

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone has been having Anderwithdrawals, which I am too. Just couldn't satisfy myself with taped Anderson. It's really different if I don't see him. I never felt this way last April when he had his last vacation. I need to see him LIVE, I don't know why. Now, I'm definitely addicted to Anderson. Well, everyone's hoping he'd be on LIVE on Monday but it seems that he has a function to go to in the evening. He's suppose to emcee an awards ceremony where one of the awardees is his Mom. So, I don't think he's going to miss that. Unless, he gets to leave right after the ceremony and go straight to AC360.

The Keeping Them Honest Special is a compilation of all the segments they did before, so nothing relly new. But at least we got again another glimpse of Anderson in NOLA with our favorite shirt. Oh, the biceps!

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

I don't know what really make a difference, but live or taped really counts!