Sunday, June 03, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

On the first day Anderson turns 40, he looks like this! His brain seems to be running at capacity, which makes him look even more sexier.

I shouldn't be doing this blog thing? I know I should concentrate on the program, but it was too overwhelming to me. I know American policy will definitely affect every country on earth, and therefore it is interesting for me. But they are talking about too wide variety of things and I do not know about American politics. By now, the program has been on for more than 2 hours and that is enough for me.

On another silly note, I saw him wearing this tie for the first time in a very very long time. Since he got a new navy & red ties, I thought he had thrown it away. But nothing can replace this favorite tie of his? And it was a nice decision to choose this cream colored shirt.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How about more pictures?

Anderson was so embarrassed when LK sang Happy Birthday for him. That was awfully cute!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just came back from work, and I was pretty much determined what I was going to do right after I turn on my PC. I should have done this earlier but due to PC problem I had after I posted this article, I could not. It seems some readers knew that I would do this! Clip may be shorter than you expect, but for those who missed this moment, it will be a precious thing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mio_bella I got to see this tie in person at the book signing in Atlanta. He looked mighty fine.

mio_bella said...

Wow, your comment is so quick! You are lucky you had a chance to see him in person. I wish I had been there...

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I didn't see the part where Larry sang to him. Was it before the show ended? Because they only showed the first hour of the post debate here (CNN Intl) and of course, the debate proper itself. What did Anderson say? Did anybody else greet him? Oh I hate it that I missed that.

Pebbles

Delie said...

Oh Mio! Your screencaps are so nice!

Just one hour! We should have had the whole coverage on CNN Int. I read that somewhere... Well, one hour with Anderson a Sunday is better than nothing. And the debate was interesting. Is it possible to be more interested with the Presidential of another country than yours? It's weird...

We may find on Youtube the video of Larry singing for Anderson.

anne carter said...

Mio,those screencaps are so cute!I got home really late from work,and did not see any CNN programming last night-is it possible for you to post a video of Larry King singing Happy Birthday to Anderson-I would love to see it!

mio_bella said...

You knew I would be posting YouTube clip here!

Delie,
I was not so much interested in American politics before I got hooked on Anderson. Now I am really interested. It is weird, but I think America plays a big role in changing the rest of the world. I do not have a say in this field, but I might predict what would happen to us. Your issue is our issue. Wow! We're now living in a globalized workd, aren't we?

Anne,
You came back after 11:00pm!? You must be really exhausted. I hope my clip pepped you up!

Delie said...

Mio,

Domo arigato, muchas gracias, grazie mille, merci beaucoup and Thank you for posting the video!

Globalized world?? Yes, surely and it's pretty scaring!

anne carter said...

Hi Mio,
Yes it was a very long workday on Sunday,as well as Monday-thanks so much for posting the clip,it's so cute!Anderson looks so embarrased,and so adorable!

mio_bella said...

Delie,
Do itashimashite, il vostro benvenuto ,tu recepciĆ³n,votre bienvenue!
(I relied on Translation tool.)

Anne,
He looks really cute when he is embarrassed. He refuses to be sung HB for him, which was so cute.

AC360 is starting about half an hour later, but I'm going swimming! See you later!

Anonymous said...

I already thanked you in your Andercandor post but I will thank you again. We can always count on you to post videos of special Ander moments. He looked so cute being embarrased. LOL!

Pebbles