Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Planet in Peril


Anderson is not going to Greenland? I love this series, partly because I can see Anderson in mother nature.

It is not until we see the image that we take global warming to heart. We can hardly notice something is happening, but every inch matters a lot.























Yeah, ice is melting, and Anderson melts us!



As a non-native speaker of English, I was pretty much mesmerized by this.
From Transcript;
A Web site that lets you know who is a government informant, is it a First Amendment freedom or an easy way for betrayed criminals to get revenge? You decide -- next on 360.


































He said all that in only 7 or 8 seconds! I really love this speed.

5 comments:

Delie said...

I also melted again! Thanks Mio!

mio_bella said...

When you said, "melted!" I thought you knew what I would be doing!

anne carter said...

Mio,those are really great pictures.I like how they spin the camera around on Anderson like that from time to time.He does seem to talk fast at times,doesn't he?
That beautiful smile and those blue eyes can melt anything,Mio!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted those screencaps. I was really impressed with him when he did that, he had to finish his spiel by the time the camera went around the other side of the table. I was actually wondering at that moment what if he missed a word or two how would he recover? Fortunately, he did it perfectly. He IS a fast talker so I guess they didn't have any doubts.

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

Anne,
Sometimes, I find it pretty hard for me to follow his fast talk but as I wrote on my post, I do love that.

Yeah, his eyes are "cool" enough to melt all the people here!


Pebbles,

Do you think Anderson had practiced reading that before camera approached you? But I might want to see Anderstumbles in that moment. It won't happen though.