Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Oops, I did again!?

I did watch AC360 live but I was not at all concentrating, assuming I would be able to watch it again when I came back home from work. Usually I record the show. But something may have been wrong with the setting today. When I came back and checked my PC, I had only 20 seconds of the show! Darn! In such a short period, Larry King, Anderson and Ted appeared. So I saw Anderson for only 10 seconds! This is the only pic I could get from tonight's show. (But who cares? Nobody would.)

I missed that hilarious talk with Quest! But that's OK. I can watch that segment again and again on my ipod!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you missed the show. Unfortunately, this had to happen to you again. Good thing they now have the podcast.

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

I did watch yesterday's show. I just failed recording. Today it worked and I'm going to watch today's show again! I think I can blog about today's show later.

mio_bella said...

Actually I went out just after I posted my previous comment and came back home at about 2:30am! I didn't make an elaborated blog for last night's show.