Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Dream Comes True!?

I was really surprised they aired this guy, Ken Noguchi, who is devoted himself to cleaning up Mt. Fuji. I've always thought they should cover a story of him. I wonder if there is a person who sent CNN this information. (CNN Heroes)

Really surprisingly, just a few days ago, I had a dream of Anderson coming to Japan. In my dream, I made use of my one-day holiday to Tokyo but I couldn't meet him. Mt. Fuji was one of the destination of Anderson's trip to Japan.

I've gotta go now and another post will appear after I come back from work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mio, you really are addicted to Anderson, he's even in your dreams. But too bad you weren't able to meet him awww. I was surprised that Anderson was in the studio in today's show. I was hoping he would be there but didn't expect him to be. He really is a workaholic, but good for him - and for us LOL! He was in a good mood again with all the extra whooshes and zooms during the podcast plug. I loved the Shot segment where he said "hey lady!" He's so funny. The show today was great or is it that I think I really, really missed him? Boy, Anderson really has this effect on us we can't control.

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

I should have been able to meet him. Or I could even hug him! But even in my dream, he is too far away.

I said I would update this blog but I will not. I came home at 11:00pm and now 0:50am and I've been sick since yesterday. I'll just hit the sack watching AC360 podcast.

Now I'm glad I've got an ipod! I'm watching Anderson until the last minute I fell asleep. I hope I can see him in my dream this time.

anne carter said...

Hi Mio,
I think all of us fans have dreamed of meeting Anderson,and I envy all those who have at book signings.I guess we are all addicted to him,aren't we?
I hope you feel better,soon.Take care.

mio_bella said...

I know everyone that bothers to visit my blog is addicted to Anderson! Thank you for your constant visit!