Wednesday, May 16, 2007

40% Satisfied

SMILE, PLEASE!



Tuesday 360 was pretty much like a news program for American viewers. I did enjoy hearing about Falwell, but I am not so much interested. All I enjoyed was Anderson himself.


I'm not sure if I really want to know this, but in what way these cute character, especially the purple one, are promoting gay?




And what has become of "Dispatches from the Edge" segment with Jeff? I was looking forward to seeint it. Maybe next time.


Anderson was wearing a new shirt, which drove me crazy and I couldn't stop shouting for minutes. But I noticed one thing...

Don't you like my shirt?

Well, it's just like a table cloth. I like something new, but if it doesn't so fashionable, I can wait for another few weeks so that Anderson might make people crazy again.


I've always wanted to post these following two pictures.










There's something strange in this photo(left). Apparently this is the mirrored virsion of this(right) Anderson Cooper.

6 comments:

anne carter said...

Hi again Mio,
I love Anderson's smile in those first photos,but I did not like the
shirt he has on,I think he looks better in white shirts.
I only watched the first hour of 360,because there was way too much coverage of Jerry Falwell.The 4 characters are called the teletubbies,and I don't understand how he got a gay reference from a children's program.
Anderson said the Africa special
will air on Friday.
The photo of Anderson in the blue
shirt on the right was from New Orleans,I believe.
Hope you have a great day!

mio_bella said...

Hmm, that shirt is not so popular among us. Stripe is OK but I don't think that checkered make me look a little young and immature.

I missed that Anderson said Africa special will be on Friday. I'm looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the screencaps of Anderson smiling you know how I love his smile. Oh and for your question regarding the purple teletubby, Falwell assumed it was gay because it always had a handbag but had a male voice. He i think apologized for that comment later on but if I was a kid I wouldn't think that tinky winkee was gay. I'd just think she had a deep voice. Kids are innocent unless you feed them such information.

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

Thank you for letting me know why Falwell assmed it was a gay. But he just assumed that way? It's like he was misleading children.

Anonymous said...

I think his dashing look comes from the way he reports!

I love the shirt...I have been searching for it on amazon/ebay and other apparel stores on the net for almost 2hrs..

Does anyone know what kind (or type) of shirt it is?

mio_bella said...

Wow! You are so devoted! If you've got the shirt, please let me know!

As for Abercrombie shirt, I know where you can get it. I came across this online shop. Sorry for inconvenience, but it is all written in Japanese. But at least, you can see pictures.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/backstage-ny/af_310/