Thursday, April 19, 2007

VT Massacre

I was already fed up with this news. Every news program seems the same and I'm starting to feel sick of hearing it. But something is different in AC360. Anderson is reporting! I think I will be able to watch this program intensively.

I sound like a complete idiot, but I got really excited to see Anderson. He always looks deadly sexy in tragedy and he was today.


I was out during the show and I just came back and watched only for 15 minutes. I have to go out again but I just couldn't help capturing how sharp he looked! I might write more about today's show later.

5 comments:

mio_bella said...

I was pretty tired yesterday and I was thinking of turning to podcast. However, I cannot download the one released on 19th. Can you?

Anonymous said...

I definitle agree with you Mio, the moment I saw him on my screen I said to myself, he really looks good, especially in that black coat.

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

I was pretty much ashamed when I got really excited to see him for the first time in a week although he was covering that deadly serious massacre. But I am somewhat relieved you were feeling the same way. Most of the reporters did not wear suits, Gary did though, so he was really outstanding.

I successfully downloaded the 19th podcast!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Congratulations, you got to download it. Actually, I was expecting him to be wearing that puffy coat (like what he used in NOLA) but instead he wore what they call a Chesterfield coat. I was frantically thinking of a word to describe Anderson last night, but I couldn't think of an appropriate one when I was posting. And then it finally dawned on me - HE LOOKED VERY DISTINGUISHED.

Pebbles

mio_bella said...

DISTINGUISHED!
That's right! Thank you for the correction. And Anderson is on screen in black & white. He looks a little bit haggard but even so, he is really handsome.