Monday, April 16, 2007

Podcast for Thursday show


I wrote that I was quite satisfied with the live from NOLA last Thursday, but let me complain about podcast.

They'd already covered too much on Imus. Anderson was in New Orleans and still they chose to that topic? That's the topic that many American people might want to hear, but for loyal viewers of AC360, we needed stories about what is happening in NOLA;




like the situation there,







or talk with our favorite guy.







Since they launched this new podcasting service, I look forward to downloading the newest one as soon as possible, but somehow I got Thusday's one just now. I was too busy. I saw a bag under my eye, I guess for the first time in my life, which somehow makes me happy. You know, Anderson often has ones and I felt like I was sharing the same thing. Really silly idea. Now I had enough sleep and it has gone.

However, I never want to see gray hairs in mine.

No comments: